Monday, February 20, 2012

Top 30 Disney Songs

And by top 30 Disney songs, I mean it is the top 30 original songs from a Disney animated movie. I recently got into a discussion with some friends about this and that sparked an interest for me to create this list and post it here. This is all my opinion of course and you will learn that there are some Disney classics that for some reason I didn't really grow up watching, so if you feel I left something important off, that could be why. So of course, this is all a person opinion of mine based on my preference. I hope you enjoy. We'll start from number thirty and work our way down to number one. Here we go!

#30- A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes - Cinderella


#29- When You Wish Upon a Star - Pinocchio


#28- Mother Knows Best - Tangled


#27- Hakuna Matata - The Lion King


#26- Trashing the Camp - Tarzan


#25- Savages - Pocahontas


#24- I Will Go Sailing No More - Toy Story


#23- Belle - Beauty and the Beast


#22- Friend Like Me - Aladdin


#21- I Just Can't Wait To Be King - The Lion King


#20- Not in Nottingham - Robin Hood


#19- Go the Distance - Hercules


#18- Be Our Guest - Beauty and the Beast


#17- Oo-de-lally - Robin Hood


#16- Perfect World - The Emperor's New Groove


#15- Just Around the River Bend - Pocahontas


#14- Zero to Hero - Hercules


#13- Circle of Life - The Lion King


#12- You've Got a Friend in Me - Toy Story


#11- The Bare Necessities - The Jungle Book


#10- Gaston - Beauty and the Beast


#9- Prince Ali - Aladdin


#8- Under the Sea - The Little Mermaid


#7- I See the Light - Tangled


#6- Be Prepared - The Lion King


#5- Can You Feel the Love - The Lion King


#4- A Whole New World - Aladdin


#3- Beauty and the Beast - Beauty and the Beast


#2- Colors of the Wind - Pocahontas


#1- You'll Be in My Heart - Tarzan

1 comment:

  1. Good choices...I would vary it up, but most of those I agree with.

    ReplyDelete